Tokyo Brewery & Beer Tasting Tours FAQ's
1. What different kinds of beers will I be able to sample on the Tokyo Brewery and Beer Tasting Tour?
Once you join the tour, you’ll be able to sample Japan’s finest craft beer and learn all about how it’s crafted from some of the country’s top beer experts. You’ll also have the opportunity to sample a wide variety of beers including draft ales, lagers, IPA’s, porters and stouts!
2. Where will the Tokyo Brewery and Beer Tasting Tour take place?
The TokyoBrewery and Beer TastingTour will take place in one of the city’s foremost beer-brewing locations – the Ebisu Station. On the tour, you’lllearn about Tokyo’s craft beer culture while touring the four local breweries in the area!
3. What is included in the Tokyo Brewery and Beer Tasting Tour?
The tour includes transportation from the Ebisu Station to all of the local breweries, a guided tour of the breweries to learn all about the beer-making process, a beer tasting session at each brewery, and a souvenir beer to take home at the end of the tour!
4. Is there a minimum age requirement for the Tokyo Brewery and Beer Tasting Tour?
Yes, all participants must be at least 20 years old. Please note that legal drinking age laws vary in Japan, so make sure you’ve familiarized yourself with the laws in your area before attending the tour!
5. How long does the Tokyo Brewery and Beer Tasting Tour last?
TheTokyo Brewery and Beer Tasting Tour will last a total of three hours, including travel time from Ebisu Station to each of the four breweries. The tour itself will last approximately two hours, with transportation time making up the remaining hour.
6. What kind of transportation will be provided for the Tokyo Brewery and Beer Tasting Tour?
The tour provides transportation from the Ebisu Station to all of the breweries in Tokyo using a comfortable, air-conditioned mini-bus. The tour leaders will also provide clear directions along the route, ensuring that all participants have an enjoyable and stress-free experience!
7. How much does the Tokyo Brewery and Beer Tasting Tour cost?
The Tokyo Brewery and Beer Tasting Tour costs ¥6000 per person, which includes transportation, tours, beer tastings, and a souvenir beer for each participant. Payment must be made in cash or credit card on arrival at the Ebisu Station.
8. What should I wear for the Tokyo Brewery and Beer Tasting Tour?
The Tokyo Brewery and Beer Tasting Tour is very casual, so there’s no need to get dressed up. It is recommended that participants wear comfortable shoes as some walking through the brewery is necessary. Sensible and layers clothing is also recommended for the cooler temperatures near the breweries.
9. What type of food will be served on the Tokyo Brewery and Beer Tasting Tour?
Most brewery tastings will include light snacks such as crackers, nuts, or cheese plates. If you’re looking to have a meal, there are several restaurants near the Ebisu Station to accommodate. Please note, however, that alcoholic beverages will only be served at the breweries!
10. Is there anything else I should bring with me to the Tokyo Brewery and Beer Tasting Tour?
Yes! It’s important to bring a valid government-issued form of ID with you. Without one, you may not be able to participate in the tour. It’s also highly recommended to bring a camera to capture the amazing scenery and moments of the tour!