Seattle Brewery & Beer Tasting Tours FAQ's
1. What type of breweries are featured on the tour?
Our brewery tours feature some of Seattle's most popular local craft breweries as well as some world-renowned beer-making destinations.
2. How much beer can I sample?
You will have the opportunity to sample up to 8-10 beers per brewery. We also offer complimentary bottled water throughout the tour.
3. Are there food options available?
Yes! We invite participants to bring their own snacks or pre-packaged meals to enjoy. Alternatively, many of the visited breweries serve light snacks and small meals.
4. What types of beer do the breweries offer?
Each brewery offers an array of craft beer varieties, ranging from traditional ales and lagers, to IPAs and unique specialty brews. It's a great way to experience the world of craft beer!
5. Do I need to bring my own beer?
No, every beer served on the tour is provided by the breweries we visit.
6. Are group tours available?
Yes! We welcome all types of groups, large and small, to join us on a brewery tour. We also offer special workshops and tastings for private events.
7. Are private tours available?
Yes! We offer private brewery tours for groups of 8 or more people. Private tours can be customized to suit the needs and preferences of your group.
8. What should I wear on the tour?
Wear comfortable clothes and shoes for walking. Some breweries may require closed toe shoes. The temperature inside of the brewery can be cooler so a jacket is also recommended.
9. Are children allowed on the tours?
Yes! We welcome children age 10 and up on our brewery tours. All minors must be accompanied by a paying adult.
10. Is alcohol included in the cost of the tour?
Alcohol is not included in the cost of the tour, but each person is provided with a generous sampling of beer at every stop.