Krakow Brewery & Beer Tasting Tours FAQ's
1. What is included in the beer tasting tour?
At Krakow Brewery, we offer 3 hour private craft beer tasting tours which include 3 samples of freshly brewed craft beer each at two of the best microbreweries in the city, a tour guide, as well as snacks and refreshments.
2. Are there any age restrictions?
Yes, our beer tasting tours are for patrons aged 18 and over. In order to join the tour, you must provide valid ID and be able to prove that you are of legal drinking age.
3. Is there a minimum number of people required to book a tour?
Yes, we require a minimum of 3 people to book a tour. This ensures you have a great experience as you explore the city.
4. Is a reservation required?
Yes, reservations are necessary. We recommend booking at least a week in advance to ensure availability.
5. What type of payment do you accept?
We accept payments via cash, debit, and all major credit cards.
6. Where will the tour take place?
The tour will take you through Krakow’s historic Old Town and two of the best microbreweries in the city.
7. Are there any other activities apart from the beer tasting?
Yes, in addition to beer tasting, you’ll have the opportunity to learn about the history of beer in Krakow, snack on traditional Polish fare, and explore the city in between tastings.
8. Where will I meet my guide?
Your tour guide will meet you outside the Krakow Brewery at the designated meeting time.
9. How long does the tour last?
Our beer tasting tours last for 3 hours.
10. Is there an opportunity to buy craft beer?
Yes! At the conclusion of your tour, you are welcome to purchase craft beer to take home with you. You’ll also receive a gift as a souvenir from Krakow Brewery.