Chicago Brewery & Beer Tasting Tours FAQ's
1. Where do I find a brewery and beer tasting tour in Chicago?
You can find brewery and beer tasting tours in Chicago through a variety of different sites like Groupon, Google, Yelp, and Tripadvisor.
2. What types of breweries are included on the tour?
Brewery tours usually consist of visits to craft breweries, microbreweries, and brewpubs. Popular breweries on the tours include Revolution Brewing, Lagunitas, Half Acre, and Goose Island.
3. How long are the tours usually?
Brewery and beer tasting tours usually last between two and four hours, depending on the tour operator.
4. Can I bring my own food on the tour?
Most tour operators allow you to bring your own food on the tour. However, it is best to check with the tour operators regarding this policy before booking the tour.
5. How much does a beer tasting tour in Chicago usually cost?
The cost of a beer tasting tour in Chicago can range from $49 - $99 per person depending on the tour operator.
6. Are there any discounts available for booking a beer tasting tour?
Some tour operators offer discounts for booking tours in advance or for booking multiple tours. It is best to check with the tour operator for more information regarding their discounts.
7. Is it possible to customize my own tour?
Yes, many tour operators offer the ability to design your own tour. Custom tours can include personalized visits to specific breweries and beer tasting experiences tailored to your individual preferences.
8. Are there age limits for beer tasting tours in Chicago?
Yes, all beer tasting tours in Chicago have an age limit of 21 and over.
9. Is transportation included in the cost of the tour?
Most beer tasting tours in Chicago do not include transportation in the cost of the tour. However, some tour operators offer the option to add private transportation for an additional fee.
10. Are glasses and beer provided on the tour?
Most tours do not provide complimentary glasses or beers, but glasses are sometimes provided by the breweries and beer tastings may be available for purchase at additional cost.