Budapest Brewery & Beer Tasting Tours FAQ's
1. What is the price for a Budapest Brewery and Beer Tasting Tour?
The price of a Budapest Brewery and Beer Tasting Tour depends on the package you choose. For example, a basic 3-hour tour with up to 10 people starts at 55 Euros per person.
2. How much beer will I get to drink during the tour?
During most beer tasting tours in Budapest, you will get to sample between 5 to 10 different beers.
3. Will I get to learn about the history of breweries in Budapest?
Yes, when you take a Budapest Brewery and Beer Tasting Tour, you will learn more about Budapest’s brewing history as well as the brewing process.
4. Is there a minimum age requirement for the tour?
Yes, all guests must be aged 18 or over to be able to take part in beer tasting tours in Budapest.
5. Are food options available?
Yes, depending on the beer tasting tour package you choose, you can be served Hungarian street food, snacks, or dinner.
6. How long does the tour last?
Most tours last 3 to 4 hours though some packages may have a longer or shorter duration.
7. Will I get to see a real Hungarian brewery?
Yes, beer tasting tours in Budapest often include a visit to a brewery so you can see the brewing process first-hand.
8. Are there options to take a beer tasting course?
Yes, some of the beer tasting tours offer beer tasting courses where you can gain an understanding of the process of beer-making and different beer styles, as well as learn about the Hungarian beer culture.
9. Will the tour guide be able to answer my questions?
Yes, all tours are accompanied by an experienced guide who will be able to answer any questions you may have about Hungarian beer culture or the brewing process.
10. Where will the tour take place?
The tour takes place in various locations in Budapest, including pubs, microbreweries, and city centers.