Barcelona Brewery & Beer Tasting Tours FAQ's
1. What styles of beer will I be tasting on a Barcelona Brewery Tour?
Our Barcelona Brewery Tours feature an exciting selection of craft beer from the region in styles such as Trappist, Pilsner, Pale Ale, IPA, Imperial Stout, Kölsch, Belgian Witbier, and more!
2. What transportation will be provided on the tour?
Our tours provide round trip transportation in a luxury air-conditioned vehicle from Barcelona city center to the breweries. From there, we will have plenty of time to explore the breweries, sample craft beer, and learn about the brewing process from our expert guides.
3. What is included in the tour price?
Our Barcelona Brewery Tours include round trip transportation in a luxury vehicle, expert guide, 15 beer samples, food pairings, tapas, and a souvenir glass to take home.
4. Are brewery tours wheelchair accessible?
Yes! Our brewery tours are wheelchair accessible and all the necessary accommodations can be made upon request.
5. Can I bring my own food and drinks on the tour?
No, food and drinks are not allowed to be brought onto the tour. However, our tours include food pairings and tapas throughout the day, so you can make sure to sample some delicious fare while beer tasting.
6. Are children allowed on the tour?
Unfortunately, children under 18 are not permitted on our Barcelona Brewery Tours.
7. Is it possible to customize my tour?
Absolutely! We’re proud to offer custom and private tours tailored to your preferences. Please get in touch with us to learn more about how we can create a unique experience for you.
8. Will I have time to explore the breweries and shops after my tour?
Absolutely! We ensure that our tours give you plenty of time to explore the breweries and shops to your heart's content.
9. Is there a dress code for the tour?
We suggest that our tour participants dress comfortably and wear closed-toed shoes, though there is no strict dress code.
10. Do I need to bring any special equipment for the tour?
All necessary equipment for our Barcelona Brewery Tours is provided on the day of the tour, so all you need to do is come ready to learn about, sample, and enjoy the craft beer.